Standard grinding range (mm)
Ø305 x 150 x Ø120
Grinding wheel size (mm)
Ø205 x 150 x Ø90
Regulating wheel size (mm)
If you are serious about grinding accuracy and efficiency, the centerless grinders from PALMARY will meet your stringent challenges. The NC-controlled model is quality constructed throughout for delivering the operational performance that you expect.
The machine structure is manufactured from high-quality Meehanite cast iron, heat treated and stress relieved before machining, to make sure the high rigidity.
The GW spindle and the RW spindle are precision machined and made from alley steel, processed with normalization, aging, and heat treatment, then proceed to sub-zero treatment, finally finished after precision machining and grinding.
When starting the GW and RW spindle, this pressure switch allows starting only when oil enters into bearings thereby providing safety protection for the spindle bearings.
The feed screw is manufactured from alloy steel. It's also normailzed, high frequency harden and precision ground in order to have high feeding accuracy and excellent wear resistance.
The automatic lubricator provides lubrication to the GW spindle. Also all slideways are lubricated by a centerlized lubrication system, ensuring proper lubrication and feeding accuracy.
|Standard grinding range (dia.)||Ø1~Ø40 mm|
|Capacity increases with special arrangement||Ø30~Ø60 mm|
|Grinding wheel size (O.D. x width x I.D.)||Ø305 x 150 x Ø120 mm|
|Linear velocity||33 M/s|
|Grinding wheel motor||7.5HP x 4P (5 kW)|
|Regulating wheel size (O.D. x width x I.D.)||Ø205 x 150 x Ø90 mm|
|Regulating wheel speed||10~300 r.p.m. (variable speed)|
|Regulating wheel motor||1.5 kW servo motor|
|Regulating wheel tilt angle||±5°|
|Regulating wheel swivel angle||±5°|
|Upper slide feed graduation||4 mm/rev / 0.025 mm/graduation|
|Upper slide micro-feed graduation||0.1 mm/rev / 0.001 mm/graduation|
|Lower slide feed graduation||7 mm/rev / 0.05 mm/graduation|
|Lower slide micro-feed graduation||0.2 mm/rev / 0.001 mm/raduation|
|Trimming device graduation||1.25 mm/rev / 0.01 mm/graduation|
|Hydraulic pump motor||1HP x 4P|
|Coolant motor||1/8HP x 2P|
|Coolant tank||100 L|
|Hydraulic tank||53 L|
|New weight||1700 kgs|
The mentioned specifications & dimensions are subject to change without notice.
- Regulating wheel and flange x 1
- Grinding wheel and flange x 1
- Infeed work rest and carbide blade x 1
- Thrufeed work rest and carbide blade x 1
- Electric system x 1
- Hydraulic tank with pump x 1
- Coolant tank with pump x 1
- Diamond tools (2 pcs/set) x 1
- Work lamp x 1
- Tools (Leveling pad) and tool box x 1
- Spare grinding wheel flange
- Spare regulating wheel flange
- Wheel balancing stand and arbor
- Profile grinding attachment
- Auto. infeed attachment
- Manual feeder for infeed grinding (up and down)
- Hydraulic work ejector (infeed grinding)
- Auto. loading and unloading attachment (infeed grinding)
- Auto. loading attachment (thrufeed grinding) (Ø5~20 mm, L100~600 mm)
- Auto. unloading attachment (thrufeed grinding)
- Auto. feeder for thrufeed grinding (hopper type) (Ø2~8 mm, L50~180 mm)
- Vibratory feeder (thrufeed grinding)
- V type supporter for long bar grinding (Ø2~14 mm)
- Magnetic coolant separator
- Paper filter
- Hydrocyclone coolant separator